The best eyelash extensions in London.
Enhance your natural beauty with our exclusive range of treatments at our convenient City studio or at a location of your choosing.
2 steps to secure your appointment:
1. Pay your deposit.
2. Click below to book an appointment.
IMPORTANT: If we do not receive your deposit at the time of booking,
unfortunately your appointment will be cancelled and made available.
*Our prices are now subject to and inclusive of VAT.
Here's the boring part:
1. We require a 50% deposit for all treatments if it's your first time coming to us so please ensure you ALSO pay your deposit when booking your appointment. All appointments booked by new clients without a deposit will be automatically cancelled. Returning clients may pay in person in full.
2. To qualify for a Touch Up, we require you have at least 40% of your lash extensions remaining (if you have less than 40% you'll need a Full Set). Please make sure you book the correct treatment so the right amount of time is allocated otherwise you may need to come back another time.
3. If you wish to book an appointment for a Touch Up but have lash extensions from another salon, we are happy to Touch Up your lashes ONLY if you are 100% confident the application is done correctly. During your appointment, when we assess your lash extensions and we feel that it is not something we can work with, we will have to reschedule you for a Removal and a Full Set. If you decide this is not something you want to proceed with, you are free to decline but would forfeit the deposit for the initial booking.
*If you would like us to assess your lashes before you make an appointment, we are happy to do so! Just send us an email to email@example.com and we will set up a time for you to come in.
4. If you are booking in for a Full Set and have lashes on from another salon the same above also applies so make sure you book in for a removal if needed (or if you're not sure).
5. If you requested a lash specialist and she is not available during your appointment, we reserve the right to transfer your booking to an alternative specialist. In the event that this does happen, you will get an email confirmation of the changes.
*If you're unsure about anything please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to get back to you.
Cancelling or rescheduling:
Cancellations and reschedules are permitted up to 48 hours prior to your appointment time.
Changes can be made less than 48 hours prior to your appointment time but will be charged at 50% of any treatments booked.
No call/no shows will be charged 100% of any treatments booked.
Deposits are non-refundable.
We know it happens but if you are late for your appointment your treatment may be shortened in consideration for the next client.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for a Touch Up or 20 minutes for a Full Set, we have the right to refuse service and your deposit will not be refunded or you will be charged 50% of any treatments booked.
*All fees must be paid before scheduling your next appointment.
Patch test info:
Patch tests are an important check before your treatment to ensure your comfort and suitability for any of our treatments. We suggest a patch test if you think you may have any aversions to the products we use during treatments such as glues*.
Patch test required for all lash lift and tint treatments.
*Please send us an email to email@example.com after booking your appointment to schedule a patch test.
The last one we promise!
*Sadly, babies, children, friends, and significant others are not allowed to your appointment so it can allow us to give you the best treatment we possible can without any distractions. Thank you for understanding.
We look forward to giving you beautiful lashes!
Read some of the amazing feedback
we've had from our lovely clients
“Eyelash Extensions are more than just a treatment; they’re an art.”