1. Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Jiemao Lashes & Brows via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provide in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Jiemao Lashes & Brows, we or us
Jiemao Lashes & Brows, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 13384065 whose registered office is at 8c Albion Parade, London, N16 9LD;
User or you
any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Jiemao Lashes & Brows and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jiemao Lashes and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, http://jiemaolashes.com, any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own term and conditions.
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Jiemao Lashes is the “data controller”. This means that Jiemao Lashes & Brows determines the purposes for which, and the way in which, your data is processes.
5. We may collect the following data from you, which includes personal data:
Contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers;
IP address (automatically collected);
How we collect data
6. We collect data through the following ways:
Data is given by you to us; and
Data is collected automatically by the system.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Jiemao Lashes & Brows will collect your data in several ways, for instance:
when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email, or in any other ways;
when you make payment to us, through this website or otherwise,
Data being collected automatically
8. Under the circumstance that you enter the website, we will collect your data automatically, for instance:
we automatically collect some cookies about your visit to the website. These cookies help us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency of your accesses and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all aforementioned data may be required by us from time to time to offer you the best possible service and experience when using the website:
Internal record keeping;
Improvement of our products/services;
Transmission by emails of marketing content that may be of your interest;
10. For the delivery of direct marketing to you through emails, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or opt-out.
Keeping data secure
11. Technical and organizational measures are used to safeguard your data. If you suspect any abuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know by contacting us via: [email protected].
13. Even if you delete your data upon your request, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
14. You have the following rights relating to your data:
Right to access– the right to request copies of the information we hold about you. We do not charge you for requesting us to provide you the information we hold about you, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request.
Right to correct.
Right to erase.
Right to restrict our use of your data.
Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
Right to object– the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
15. To make enquires, exercise any of your rights listed above, or withdraw your consent to the processing your data, please contact us via: [email protected].
16. If you are not satisfied with how your complaint regarding your data processing is handled, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found at http://ico.org.uk/.
Links to other websites